  A rite of passage...
  Train kept a'rollin'...
  That voodoo that we do...
  Day off in Munich...
  Last day in Germany
  London today, LA tomorrow ...
  Looking at you from Lowell

10/4/00 - Benjamin Orr...

The members of STYX extend our deep and heartfelt sympathies to the friends and family members of Benjamin Orr, who passed away last night.

He will always be remembered for his amazing voice, his carved-in-stone rock idol image and the classic records he made as a member of "The Cars."

We were fortunate to spend many great nights on the road together, both in the 70's, and again last year when he and his band "Big People" toured with us.

Through his timeless music, his spirit will be with us always.

God speed, Ben Orr.

© 2000 STYX and ArtSite Design. All original photos in site design by MARK WEISS/ANGLES

Archived Website
www.styxworld.com
Changes made based on integrity of resources